Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.OnlineFlowers.com.sg, a web site wholly owned by Onlines Flowers Pte Ltd.
- All prices are quoted in Singapore dollar. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- ONLINE FLOWERS PTE LTD accepts payment by major Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard) and will attempt to secure authorization on your credit card at the point of purchase online. Your account will be charged in 24 to 48 hours time upon receiving verification of sufficient funds.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE! Due to the increase of flower prices during the Valentine’s Day period, any orders that are to be delivered from 12 Feb to 14 Feb must be purchased from the Valentine’s Day category. Otherwise, we reserve the right not to honour these orders and refunds would not be given.
Alternatively, for local customers,payment can also be made by crossed cheque and made payable to “Online Flowers Pte Ltd” (Standard Chartered Accounts No. : 07-1-005345-2, Bukit Timah Branch).
- An automated email reply will acknowledge your placed order via web site. Orders will be confirmed and fulfilled only when full payment are received, according to the actual value of the order plus any special delivery charges such as admission charge to certain areas unless stated otherwise.
- Confirmation of your FAX ORDER and E-MAIL will be made via telephone (mainland Singapore only). If you do not hear from us within one working day after you have faxed or email your order, please contact us at 65-63161781. We assured you our best service at all time. For Customer outside Singapore, confirmation will be made via E-mail, Fax or Telephone.
- Delivery charges are inclusive of one delivery destination within mainland Singapore only. However, deliveries to Jurong Island and Sentosa will incur higher delivery charges due to the admission charge to the island. In the event that a re-direction to a new delivery address is required, an $8.00 extra charge will be levied.
- We are dedicated to delivering your orders in a timely manner. The actual time and date your order is delivered is affected by the time of day your order is placed, weather conditions and also destination.
- Our normal delivery schedule is : Monday to Saturday :10.00am ~ 6.00pm. Same day delivery is generally available on orders received before 10am. We cannot guarantee same day delivery – even if order has been placed and payment made – during peak season period such as Christmas, Lunar New Year, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or orders received after 10am. Therefore, we require flexible delivery dates and times during these times.
- Christmas & Lunar New Year’s hamper orders will have to reach us at least 3 (three) days in advance.
- Due to the seasonal nature of flowers and imperfect market condition, we reserve the rights to replace any flowers, fruits, foliages, colours or gifts items with another equivalent value depending on stock availability. Flowers sent may differ slightly from those featured in the brochure, while we maintains its quality standards. When substitution is necessary, the utmost care shall be taken to maintain the overall effect of the arrangement illustrated in the online catalog.
- Due to ‘Valentine Day’ and ‘Mother Day’, there will be an increase in prices for Roses, Tulips, Lilies and Carnation from 08/Feb to 15/Feb and the second week of May. Any order of these flowers to be delivered within this period will be based on the new market price.
- There will be a 50% surcharge of the selling price for any cancellation of confirmed order before delivery unless cancellation of order is made 24 hours in advance before the delivery time. The FULL price of the order will be chargeable if the order is already delivered or on the day of delivery. Cancellation of order must be made 24 hours in advance before the delivery date.
- We will make every effort to deliver the order to the recipient personally whenever possible. However, order may be received by a third party under the following conditions:
- a) Delivery to hospital, hotel;
- b) Residential or commercial premises with tight security where it is not possible for our deliveryman to deliver personally;
- c) When the recipient is not around to receive the order.
- Whenever possible, all delivery order will be duly signed by receiving party to confirm delivery.
- ONLINE FLOWERS PTE LTD will not accept responsibilities for late or non-deliveries under the following conditions:-
- a) The address given was incorrect.
- b) No such person at the given address
- c) The recipient has moved out.
- d) No valid contact number was given to us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the order successfully in events such as no one else present to receive the delivery on behalf of the recipient.
- e) Refusal of any item by the recipient
- f) In rare cases of late or non-delivery due to circumstances beyond our control such as acts of God, natural disasters, violent/war like situations, etc. will not be considered as a violation of agreement.
- No refund will be given in the above stated circumstances due to the perishable nature of the product and the costs involved.
- We are unable to provide delivery to cruise ships, planes, trains or APO’s (military deliveries) unless approval is pre-applied by the sender.
- The contents of this web site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making any decision.
- ONLINE FLOWERS PTE LTD guarantees that any information provided will be respected as privileged information and shall remain absolutely confidential. No information pertaining to any customer will be sold, given or revealed to any third party without the prior consent of that customer.
- ONLINE FLOWERS PTE LTD reserves the right to revise or discontinue any products without prior notice.
- ONLINE FLOWERS PTE LTD reserves the right to reject any order depending on circumstances.
We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our goods or services, please contact us at
Tel: +65 6316 1781 or +65-6314 3285
Fax: +65-6468 5604